Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Few Funny Pictures

Here's a sign that was in our hotel...& every single place in California.


100_0452

If you can't read it, it says "Warning - Chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm may be present in this hotel or in food or beverage sold or served here."

WOW. That's a hell of a warning! Good thing I'm not having kids, now I just have to worry about getting cancer. At least I'll be able to blame the whole state of California if I do.

This guy gets the award for owning the best t-shirt ever.

100_0442

Doug should've traded him his shirt for that one, but we didn't think to ask. Damn.

Now for a completely different direction (& by request from Becky)....

Doug & I were at a loss. If for whatever reason we weren't able to walk Truvy to Texas & back each night, we were punished with very long, sleepless nights. Luckily, there was a solution! Enjoy (even though it's a bit on the dark side)!




What we won't do for our dogs...or for sleep!

(Her top speed is 6 MPH!)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Truvy duvy doo!!! She's so cute and (one day) so good! Can't wait to give her more cuddles in person.

LucyinStLou said...

Love the shirt! I noticed weird notices on all shorts of buildings in CA. I guess no one can say they weren't warned :)